Sat, May 20|
Coffee & Closet
Join us at our "boutique" to shop and connect with other fost/adopt families! We'll have some games and crafts for your kiddos, and a cup of coffee and shopping bag for you.
Time & Location
May 20, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Lake Forest, 23591 El Toro Rd suite 150, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA
Join us at our "boutique" in Lake Forest to shop and connect with other fost/adopt families! We'll have some games and crafts for your kiddos, and a cup of coffee and shopping bag for you. RSVPs required.
* While no childcare is provided, crafts, and games will be available for your children to enjoy while under your supervision.
* Snacks and refreshments will be served.
* Please be prepared to show your Resource Family Approval Certificate or a referral from your social worker.
* To ensure all guests are blessed with merchandise, we ask you please limit your shopping to 15 clothing items and 3 toys per child in your care. Books are unlimited; take as many as you wish!
* The Closet provides clothing and other essential goods to families caring for children through foster care, adoption, kinship, guardianship and Strong Families placements.
The Closet in Lake Forest is open by appointment Monday through Friday. To make an appointment, please contact Sandra Campos at 657-340-8657 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to serve you!